Thursday, April 24, 2008

Michele

I am very busy being the CEO of the household, a mom, and teaching music to 35 students. Our home has been one of the best decisions we made this past year. I absolutely love our little house and I love being able to stay home and teach here. Hopefully our next big project will be finishing my music studio downstairs... I will cross my fingers! But I love teaching. It has been very fulfilling to share my passion of music with others. Savanna takes up the rest of my time and I tell ya what... chasing after her is exhausting! She is the best thing that has happened to Josh and I and I love her to death!

1 comment:

Mike and Jen said...

Well if you ever wanted a picture of Josh in a pink bow I think you got it. She looks dang cute and you as usual look great. I love the blog.