Monday, May 12, 2008

Happy Mothers Day

I had such a wonderful Mothers Day and my family spoiled me rotten! It started out with homemade breakfast and ended with one of my favorite things... a back tickle! All the stuff in between was fabulous too. Josh and Savanna surprised me with a spa day, which I can not wait to use. There is nothing like a message, facial and pedicure. :) Josh also gave me a free day of my "honey- do" list, which I took FULL advantage of! We also had a great time visiting both sets of parents. All in all, it was a great day. Thanks to both my sweethearts for taking care of Mama! ***By the way... I love both of my moms...Paula and Kaye. They are so good to me and my family and help out so much. I am grateful to have them both in my life. One gave me my life and the other gave me my husband... I have nothing but love and respect for each of them and I love them both dearly!

Savanna gave me a full day of smiles... I loved it!

4 comments:

Mike and Jen said...

I love the new blog it looks cute. Happy Mothers Day. It sounded like you had a lot of fun. Savy looks sooo cute!

Heidi said...

Josh and Michelle- It was so fun to find your blog, I finally got to see your darling little girl. Hopefully Rachel will put on another reunion and we'll see you guys again soon. Until then I guess I'll keep up on you with your blog. Heidi (Wells) Gunnell

Heath said...

Love the new blog design. It is totally YOU! Happy Mama's Day. Glad Josh took care of you. Have a great week.

Mom Kimball said...

Lucky Savy, she has two Grandmas that love her more than life. You are a wonderful mom Chele, and Savy "simply adores" you!!! mom