Monday, June 30, 2008

The fun sides of Savanna

So any of you who know Savanna really well, knows that she HAS TO BE IN HER BED to sleep. She is a great little sleeper, but she needs her 4 walls to do this. Well recently, she has started to break this habit. The other day, she actually fell asleep int he car, let me get her out, and then went back to sleep on my shoulder... this was monumental! And last week, she feel asleep watching, of course, Enchanted on our couch. I had to capture this on film so I could actually believe it. Finally, after 19 months of sleeping, she will sleep somewhere other than her crib!

This next picture is of her sporting her new sunglasses. I have been walking/running outside a lot lately and so we got her these so she could protect her eyes. As you can see, she also likes to protect them while inside. And I don't know what it is, but she likes to where them upside down :) You can't help but just smile at her!

1 comment:

Mom Kimball said...

That is my little beauty!! Love that new blanket that her grandma, me, gave her. :) She is so very sweet! She is starting to look like her mom, more and more each day! Her personality is so fun with a very addictive, adorable smile.