Sunday, June 22, 2008

Mommy & Savy day!

So this weekend Josh had to go to Buffalo, NY for a work conference. Savanna and I were really bummed... we hate when Daddy has to travel. My friend Ashleigh called and invited us to this "splash pad" in Herriman so we would have something fun to do (thanks Ash)! Unfortunately, Savanna HATED the water area. She hated how when you touched the water, it would splash all over her... go figure. Luckily, there was a little play land next to the water area that Savanna enjoyed playing on. I can't help but post these pictures of her in her swimsuit. I mean, I would just love to be that little again and look so darn cute in my swimsuit. We had a great day playing in the sun and spending time as just the girls!

My little model... I asked her to turn and smile and this is what I got!

Look at that cute BUTT!!!

10 comments:

Mike and Jen said...

She is such a fashion queen! Its always nice to make the most of when daddy leaves and have a girls day!

Heidi said...

So cute! Ashlyn is signed up for swimming lessons just at one of our neighbors that teaches in her backyard ( I can give you the info. if you want it).

Heath said...

What a little vixen! Josh will have to be cleaning his gun while he interviews the boys that want to take her out. I can just see it now! Ha. What a fun thing to do. We'll have to all go to Seven Peaks or something, what do you think?

Summer said...

Oh my cute. I can see why you'd want to scrap- you've got some cute stuff to display!! What a little sweetie!
I've heard Adobe Elements is a good solution for beginners- it's a more simple version, with all the basic tools you need, and doesn't cost 500. All of the layouts you saw on my blog were free from DSP. It takes some time to download and organize them all, but- hey...
Feel free to e-mail me if you want any more details. I love to spread the digi-bug. It just seems so worthwhile to me! ;-) Thanks for dropping by- it's fun to keep in touch! If you do e-mail me- please tell me how your fam is doing! Have a good one!!!

(estategale atyahoodotcom)

Miss Rachel said...

Hey what a great idea....camping, I mean. Let's do a one nighter up one of the close canyons, it'll be low stress, minimal equipment and lots O' fun. let us know what weekends are good for you!

The Payson Olsen's said...

She is so cute...... She looks just like you... Hope you had a great weekend... By the way, I have made my blog private. All I need is your email address and I will invite you to the blog, I just had a creapy person leave a wired message and it frecked me out... But I would love to invite you! Take care!

Shay

The Payson Olsen's said...

I forgot to give you my email address.... Its shayolsen@q.com

Thanks

Kelsi said...

Love her butt!

Kelsi said...

Love her butt!

Mom Kimball said...

That's my girl, showin her stuff!
Savy can not possibly live without her crocks, they are her favorite.