Tuesday, June 3, 2008

My New Scrapbook

So, thanks to my friend Nicole, I have recently found out that I can print out my blog and have it bound into a book. How genius! I have always done scrapbooking and have really enjoyed doing it. But, thanks to my sweet daughter, that hobby has been put on hold seeing as when I pull everything out, it takes me longer to cleanup after her then it did to scrapbook 1 page! I have decided this blog will be my new scrapbook until I can return to the good old fashion way! So what does this mean... I will probably post a lot of boring things that mean a lot to me but not much to any one else. I don't want to forget cute little moments that happen and simple pictures I capture! For example, my husband had a bullet bike before we got married. He and Mike decided they needed to prove their manhood by buying one. He ended up having to sell it to buy me an engagement ring... sad for him, not so sad for me! Ever since then, he has longed to have another one and I am sorry, but it just is not at the top of our priority list these days! Yesterday, he saw one and of course complained again how much he longed to have one. As I sat there feeling guilty he had to sell it for me in the first place, he turned to me and said "being married to you has been worth selling my bullet bike. I love our life together!" Now for some, that may seem like not that big of deal but he really loves motorcycles so it really meant a lot that he said that to me! I would normally scrapbook that with some cute picture of the 2 of us so I would never forget it. Instead I am posting it for everyone to read and embarrass my sweet loving husband! Love you baby!

5 comments:

Mike and Jen said...

Just tell Josh what I always tell Mike. I love motorcycles as much as he does in fact I love them so much that I wear his on my finger!

Summer said...

Aww. Thanks for "dropping by" our blog, Michelle! I'm glad- now I can see your cute fam and blog- Both of which are way cute, bythe way! I still haven't figured out how to get a background on mine- ha!

About scrapbooking- I just started digi scrapping when kids were born. I love it! Cheap, no clean-up, and duplicates don't take hours of more work! I didn't know you could send blogs in- cool!

Have a good one! Love, Summer

Heath said...

Knowing Josh, that means ALOT! What a sweet husband to say something like that. Hey, Chris told me that you were trying to get a hold of me (he was very vague, like always) If he didn't give you my number it's 554-3342. Let's do something. Would you want to go hiking? It's supposed to be good weather and I'm dying to get the boys out into the sunshine! Let me know.

Ashleigh said...

there is a sweet side to him too and it is a good thing he shows it to you sometimes.

Mom Kimball said...

ah.....that's the son-in-law my daughter feel in love with! You were twelve when you first saw him and it was love at first sight!!You were positive that he kept looking back at you in the mirror at dance. Sweet story, it made me cry. Josh was so very excited to purchase that ring for you. He brought it over to show me and I thought he was going to burst until he could give it to you!!! Josh and I had become such great friends, from the time he was about 14, and I adored him! Two high school sweethearts, still sweet and still so in love!
I love you both! Mom