Saturday, December 13, 2008

Temple Square

Ever since I was a little girl, I can remember going with my family to see the lights at temple square... and I want my kids to have the same memory. So we packed up and bundled up and headed to see the beautiful Christmas lights. We had such a good time and it was actually very warm which made it even more enjoyable. Savy kept saying "cool lights" and loved everything there. It was so much fun to be a mom and watch my baby girl get so excited, like I used to, over such a simple thing as lights. Thanks to my mom for coming with us and sharing in this very fun memory with us!

2 comments:

Carrie Wagstaff said...

Looks like fun! I need to take my kids down there to see the lights too, but I'm such a baby when it comes to going out in the cold! I love your cute train around your tree in your last post. My kids would be so jealous!

Mom Kimball said...

That was a fun night. Thanks for inviting me to come and share in your cute family night activity. Savy is so entertaining and a delight to take anywhere. She loves EVERYTHING! She is always so excited and full of energy. I love babysitting her, she keeps me young! :)