Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Happy St. Patty Day

So, I just want all you mothers out there that have more than one kid to know that I have a new found respect for you! I did not get ONE picture of my kids together in their cute outfits all day long. It was impossible to find a time when both kids were 1- clean and 2- happy. So instead, I did the next best thing which was just take individual pictures of each and hope that the next time I want them together it will go smoother! They really did look cute all decked out in green! Anywho, enjoy!

5 comments:

Mike and Jen said...

Green is such a good color on those cute little olive toned kiddies! I love the pics!

melissa said...

oh he is sooo cute! i would love to come see him. love the name too. 2 babies sounds like a handful...i am sure you are an awesome mommy! congrats to all of you!

Heath said...

OK so I'm a really bad friend. I haven't even seen little Makade. I can partly blame Chris becuase I told him to set up a time to come over and it seems that both of our schedules are conflicting. We will make it over though before he turns ONE I promise. He sure is a cutie. I'm glad to hear he's treating you well and is a good little guy.

Summer said...

Aww! How did I miss these... adorable!!

Mom Kimball said...

Love the GREEN....Love the pictures. How LUCKY we are to have those two precious kids in our family to love, hold and take care of. luv u sav luv u kade