Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Makade Joshua Mitchell

Well, these are just quick pictures taken so that I can at least post my new little guy! I have had so many calls and emails requesting pictures! My sister has all the "good" pictures taken at the hospital on her camera, and once again, I am having issues getting them from her camera to my computer! ANYWHO... here is the latest addition to the Mitchell family! Born March 3, 2009 weighing in at a whopping 6 pounds 11 ounces, and 19.5 inches long, Makade Joshua Mitchell! It was without a doubt, the greatest delivery ever! My Dr broke my water at 8:45am and I had little Makade at 10:55am after only 1 push! Everything went very smooth and was just great... which is a nice and well earned reward after having such a crappy pregnancy! We are so excited that he is finally here and could not be more proud! He is such a great baby too... although he wakes every 2-3 hours during the night to eat. He is a BOOB man , just like his dad ;) and would hang there all day and night if I let him! So hope you enjoy these sweet pictures and I will post more later! By the way, I dedicate this song to both of my babies... my baby girl Savy and my baby boy Kade... I LOVE YOU BOTH SOOOO MUCH!

12 comments:

Shantelle said...

Congratulations! I'm so glad I stumbled upon your blog. Makade is adorable and so is his name. I'm glad everything went so well with the delivery. I can't wait to see more pictures! Btw, I've never heard that Miracle song by Celine Dion. It had me in tears.

*We're Unplugged* said...

Congratulations guys. I have been checking faithfully to see if you had any updates! I think he is a stud! I do have to admit though, I have not met a male yet that isn't a BOOB man! He's a keeper!

Shay Olsen Photography said...

CONGRATS!!!!!! I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU GUYS... HE IS SO DARLING, I AM SO GLAD YOU UPDATED YOUR BLOG, I HAVE BEEN LOOKING 2-3 TIMES A DAY, I COULD NOT WAIT TO SEE THE LITTLE GUY.... CONGRATS, TAKE CARE MISS YOU!

Miranda said...

He is absolutely perfect !!! I am so glad that everything went smoothly for you !!! Congratulations !!!

Mike and Jen said...

Hooray!! I am so glad I finally get to put a face to this little dude! He looks like his daddy to me. What a stud and so tiny I can only dream what that would be lake! Congrats again I hope things continue to go well!

Summer said...

Aww- so widdow.. ;) What a cutie!! So glad to hear delivery was such a piece of cake!! Hope you are feeling okay. If you haven't heard of Babywise, and are looking for sleep solutions- that was mine with the last ones. :)

Hope you're getting all the help you need- best wishes, lady!!!

NI said...

He is adorable, I am so excited for all of you!! Congratulations.
lv
Nicole

Miss Rachel said...

Yay! He's here! We can't wait to meet him! When will you be up for dinner? Can we bring some, or have you over? the kids would love to play with Savy! Congrats again, he's a DOLL!

MEREDITH said...

What a cute little guy! I can't wait to have mine! Congrats, can't wait to meet him one day!

Amy Mitchell said...

He is so beautiful! Good work! We'll definitely have to see him in person soon! I'm glad everything went well! :)

Jacy said...

Josh & Michelle ~ He is absolutely adorable! You two make beautiful babies!!! Congratulations!!! Glad your delivery went so well (and quick!).

Mom Kimball said...

Beautiful Blessed Blue Eyed Baby Boy! So happy when he finally arived. Happy for the sweet mother who worked so hard to get him here. Happy for the hard working dad who works so hard to make sure his little family has all that they need and more!
I love you all!
SAVY SAVY SAVY SUE
FINALLY A BIG SISTER
LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY YOU!!