Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Happy Easter

Well the Eater Bunny definitely made a stop here at the Mitchell house. This was the first Easter than Savanna was really into it... especially the egg hunt. It was so fun to see her get excited over the whole idea of looking for eggs. And can I just add I think it is very wrong that we were hunting for eggs in heavy fleece outfits and winter hats... thought Easter was supposed to be about spring and sun and warm?!? Anywho, Savanna loved her basket and was thrilled to see Makade got one too! I was surprised she sat on the Easter bunnies lap at the Willow Creek brunch! She HATED Santa so I thought the same would go for the bunny... but she was all about getting up there and posing pretty for the picture. On the other hand, Makade was not so cooperative to get his picture taken! But all in all it was a great day and so nice to just be with each other. Happy Easter!

8 comments:

Ashleigh said...

looks like you guys had a great easter. The outfits are super cute! love the new pics

Summer said...

Wow- somebody LOVES her little brother! Sweet little outfits. :)

MEREDITH said...

Savanna always has the cutest smile! Looks like Easter was fun for your family!

Mike and Jen said...

Looks like fun and can I just say that I love color on them! what a great unique color for kids!

Miss Rachel said...

hey! cute easter pics. We just got Mckade's announcement, what a doll! Did you make those?

Heath said...

Does she get any cheesier? I love the picture below where you can see her big green eyes. she's a beauty. Glad your Easter was good and you're all healthy and happy.

NI said...

Just thought I should leave you a note.
Your baby boy is so sweet and adorable. Babies really are the best. I check your blog all of the time because it brings back so many memories. Alot of good memories but many of the chaos and crazyness that comes with a new baby and a 2 year old. Looking back it was great and really hard. For us the adjustment was much harder then it was with just Addi. 4 feels like a big family,3 was Adam & I with a sidekick, and 5seemed like an impossible venture when Coop was 1st born.
The best part of a 4 person family is that we are starting to have more things that we do as a family, more time at home, and more activites together.
Hope you are doing well and enjoying the Crazy.
Lv
Nicole

Mom Kimball said...

I know that I am the Grandma but those kids are B E A U T I F U L!!
Such fun memories......