Thursday, August 27, 2009

My Baby "Goo" and Baby "Boo"

Ever since Savanna was born I have always called her my baby girl! She loves it! Well, when she started to talk, some of her words had like a New York accent to it and when she said baby girl it would come out like baby gool. I have no idea how to spell it ... so I guess you will just have to say "girl" with a very strong New York accent and hopefully you will get it. So we have now made it into just baby "goo"! Of course the second Makade was born he became my baby "boo". Savanna loves that she is my baby goo and Makade is my baby boo! So here are some pictures of my babies! LOVE YOU GUYS!

1 comment:

Shantelle said...

Your kids are so adorable! I can't believe how big Makade is. Has it already been that long?! He has so much hair - I'm jealous!