Thursday, September 10, 2009

Hi ho, hi ho, It's off to SCHOOL we go!

My baby girl is officially growing up! She started preschool this week and can I just say it was so hard! I cried and cried and thought "how could my baby girl possibly be old enough to go to preschool?" We chose Vision Dance and Learning Center because they have a preschool for 2 1/2 yr olds. Josh and I really wanted to get Savanna socially interacting because her entire social interaction is with me. How boring for her! Savanna is a spit fire and little Miss smarty pants. She loves to ask questions and she wants your full attention when you answer her. She will keep her teacher, Miss Katie, on her toes! The best part was, when I picked her up, she had a big grin on her face and said "Mom, I love preschool!" She also takes dance there and loves it!
1st day at Vision
She has some really cute kids (boys) in her class!Her 2nd day...thanks for shopping with us Aunt Kelsi
She is my little poser!
She really wanted to walk to school like the "other" kids

3 comments:

Summer said...

What a big girl!! Cute outfits- they definitely scream "Spitfire." ;D How fun!

NI said...

Absolutely adorable! So much fun to experience new fun things with your kids.

Ashleigh said...

she is so cute! i am glad she liked it so much