Friday, October 30, 2009

Halloween Fun

Savanna had her preschool Halloween parade yesterday and it was a HUGE success. She loved it and loved wearing her costume. And might I ad, she looked freakin' cute! My little Diva Devil! The parents were invited to so a trunk or treat for the kids... which I was so out trunk or treated! I will do better next year. As the kids went from car to car, that was also their parade. There were some super cute Halloween costumes... cute cute kids! I got Makade all decked out too, but he slept the entire time. I guess that was good considering it was FREEZING outside! Anywho, enjoy these sweet pictures. More to come from actual Halloween!

1 comment:

Summer said...

Look at those sweet innocent eyes trying to dress like a devil- haha! That costume is hilareous- love it. :)