Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Friends, friends and more friends!

Savanna has become quite the little social girl! She LOVES to play with her 2 best pals Liv and Katie. Every single day, she has a friends over here. I have never understood parents who get upset when the weather is bad or during the winter... now that I have a child that has friends over here 24-7, I SO UNDERSTAND! On rainy days, I just want to cry! The kids LOVE our backyard, and I LOVE that I can send them out to play. Many options outside... playhouse, tramp, tramp with sprinklers, bikes, scooters, just RUNNING and LAUGHING! Oh the joys of being a kid!
Savanna and Liv
Savanna and Katie... and this would be an example of a rainy day... should have seen her room! WOW! But they are super cute playing together (both of which, are wearing Savannas PJ's)

No comments: