Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Christmas Sunday

Growing up, we ALWAYS got a new church outfit for the Sunday before Christmas, or as we call it Christmas Sunday. And so of course, I continue that tradition with my little family! So we got all ready and snapped these photos before we headed off. I was so excited that we were able to put the camera up on the piano, set the timer, run and get in the picture and there ya go... we got a super cute family picture! I was pretty impressed with the results! Most of all, I was just excited to get a picture with ALL of us it in! It was a great day ... so fun to be able to teach Savanna the TRUE meaning of Christmas!
My little stud!
Miss Beautiful
We made some stockings for Family Home Evening... if you can see Savannas behind her... yeah, there wasn't one inch of space left for you to even see the actual stocking. She was having WAY too much fun putting EVERYTHING on there! So much fun!

1 comment:

Shantelle said...

Your kids are absolutely adorable! I can't believe you got such a good picture with the timer on your camera.