Saturday, January 8, 2011

Mitchell Family

Since I have been married to Josh we have NEVER had a family picture with EVERYONE in it... sad to say. Last time we attempted a family picture I was unable to be in it... it was 1 day after Savanna was born (need I say more as to why I wasn't there? I didn't think so!) So, 4 years later, we attempted it again. And by attempted I mean we gathered together at a family party and snapped a picture. This was the BEST we could do! Unfortunately TWO people were missing... Jen's husband works out of state and only comes home every 6 weeks or so and one of Monica's daughters was at her dad's. Rich and Meggan, we are sad you were not there... maybe some day we will be able to capture a picture with every member of the family. Until then, this will have to do!

Monica, Josh Mindy, Kaye, Jim, Jen and Vickie
The cousins... Savanna, Kylee, Canyon, Kempton, Makade, McKenna, Spencer, Echo, Brookly, Gage, Chelsea, Kira, Josie, Mason, Zander, River and Sage
The gang

No comments: