Monday, October 10, 2011

Park City 2011

This summer, we were all so busy it seemed to just FLY by! We were however, able to make it up to the Park City home for an entire week of PURE FUN!!!! My parents house up there is so wonderful we didn't want to leave. We enjoyed much needed relaxation time as well as lots of fun activities.
We first went 4 wheeling... and it just so happened the day we went it had just rained. Can we say M-U-D?!? But we still had a great time!
Savanna, Aunt Kelsi and Oaklee
My boys... oh I love them to pieces
Good ol' mom and dad... a MIRACLE I was able to get them both in a picture! Thanks to them for such a wonderful week up in Park City. Nothing but playin' and fun!
Aubrey and Breven
Everyone getting ready to go play... it was seriously SOOOO muddy!
Kade, Savy and Daddy ready to ride in the mud
Makade on his little 4 wheeler
When he figured out the big 4 wheelers were much more fun, he was SO done with his little one!
Not sure why she is holding up 3 fingers... I think it was supposed to be only 2 for "PEACE"
Oh these 2 make me smile. When they get along, they really are cute together!
This is SUCH a Josh face... Like father like son
Love this girl
We spent a day playing up at Alpine Slide and all the fun activities they have going up with it. I, of course, had the privilege to sit and watch everyone go on everything, but seeing the joy in my kids faces, made it all worth it. They have a lot of fun rides besides the alpine slide now... so much fun!
Savanna, Makade, Breven and Oaklee
All the grand kids on the Kimball side with Grandma and Kelsi
Savanna and Daddy after their ride. Look at that smile... I think she liked it!
He wasn't too sure he had fun or not!
Makade, Savanna and Mommy... and baby Berklie in my belly
He did smile on this ride!
Grandma TYRING to help Mr Independent

2 comments:

Summer said...

Okay- after all that, the only thing sticking in my head is your cute baby name- ha! I love it!

You guys look so cute!

Mom Kimball said...

Absolutely LOVE ALL THE PICTURES. We are all so lucky to spend so much time together and LOVE IT! Making memories.....priceless. Love you