Thursday, April 24, 2008

Josh

Josh is very busy working hard for Kimball Property Maintenance. He made this career switch the end of January and is loving it. He is the Production Manager and is over the entire maintenance division. He really enjoys working with Spanish speaking men and is learning the language fast! He comes home with some new word (not always good) every day! He is also very busy remodeling our house. His latest project has been our master bathroom. I left for Tennessee for 1 week and came back to the bathroom being completely ripped out. He built me a brand new... much bigger... shower and tiled the entire room. New cabinets, counters, sink, fixtures... the whole 9 yards. It looks amazing and I love it! I have never met someone who can serioulsy do anything and it just amazes me!

No comments: