Tuesday, May 20, 2008

18 Months Old!

Well, today Savanna is officially 18 months old. It will be the last time we celebrate a "months" birthday for her. From here on out, it will be the "YEARS" celebration. Unfortunately it wasn't that great of a day considering it all started with a trip to the doctor for her exam and 2 shots. She seriously screamed so loud. I felt horrible... like I am a terrible mom (which I am assuming all mothers feel)! She is a whopping 21 pounds and 32 inches tall. Yes folks that's right... we have a light weight on our hands! She followed that with a long 3 hour nap and then played outside with the flowers. She also does this new thing where I ask her to smile and she squats down and gives the biggest grin. So here is our precious 18 month old taking time to smell the flowers and giving her new grin that makes me laugh!

4 comments:

Mike and Jen said...

What a cutie I can't believe she will be two this year. She is growing so fast!

Mike and Jen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Miranda said...

I know exactly how you feel about the shots. I took Miridyan in on Monday for her 4 months shots, and as I walked out with her wimpering in my arms a man looked at me and said "I didn't think that doctors were supposed to hurt their patients?" and of course the first thing that popped out of my mouth was "and to think I was the one that allowed them to do it". I know that it's for the best... however...it is still hard to see them hurting.

Mom Kimball said...

So darn cute!!! I love you Savy!
Grandma