Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Memorial Weekend

So despite the not so great weather, we still made the best of the holiday weekend! We started it all off by going to the new and very disappointing Indian Jones movie. In my opinion, not all that great. Saturday we spent the majority of the day in our yard. We planted so many flowers, took out ugly trees and shrubs and made our front yard look beautiful! It was a lot of work but way worth it. We also had a little time to run over to the park and let Savanna play on the playground... which she loved! She is so cute and fun to watch as she runs around and plays. Sunday was spent running from grave site to grave site trying to visit all our family and loved ones. It was so nice to just spend all day together. My poor husband had to work on Monday so I had a girls day with my mom. Movie and shopping... what could be better! I hope everyone had a great weekend too!

3 comments:

Mike and Jen said...

Looks like you guys had some fun in the sun! She is so dang cute!

Heath said...

So fun. I love the aquarium too. We go every other week! We should take the kids together, it'd be nice to catch up with you.

Mom Kimball said...

I love these pictures!
Savy adores her daddy. I love to watch her face when he comes to pick her up after work. Her eyes light up and she gets that big cheezy grin that only Savy can give. She is so excited and can't wait for him to pick her up, throw her in the air and give her that great big daddy hug. They definately share that daddy/ daughter bond! mom