Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Fathers Day

Today my husband celebrated his 3rd Fathers Day. Although technically we have only had a child for 2 Fathers Days, we still celebrated it when I was pregnant as the "Happy Father To Be Day!" All in all, I think he had a nice day! Savanna and I gave him some nice new NON WORKING clothes. Hopefully he will listen to me when I say he is not to work in them. I know it's pretty boring but he has ruined all of his other clothes and when we want to go out on a Friday night he has nothing to wear (I know... I am such a girl!) Anyways, we have not only had a great day together as a family but a great long weekend. It was so nice that Josh was able to take Thursday and Friday off from work so we could play for 4 days straight! He is such a hard worker! He works his butt (and a very cute one I might ad) off for us and I love him so much for that. He is an amazing father to Savanna and she absolutely ADORES him. He has been a wonderful husband, soul mate and best friend. Happy Fathers Day honey!
I am bummed that my dad is out of town so I have not been able to give him a big hug. He is off playing in Mexico with my mom and some friends. I want my dad to know how much I love him and appreciate all he has done and still does for me and my family. He saw to my every need growing up and worked very hard to make sure I had a great childhood. He continues to give and give to me and I love him indefinitely for that! Thanks dad and I love you! I can't believe I don't have an updated picture of my dad and I. I will work on that for later post!

3 comments:

Heath said...

Happy Father's Day Josh. You are such a great dad and husband! You work way too hard and I am seriously impressed with your handyman skills too! Are you for hire?

Mike and Jen said...

Happy Daddy day! Its sooooo fun to get to do things just for the man every so often. I hope you guys had a good one!

Mom Kimball said...

How have I missed this until now???I just read that to your dad. It was a very emotional moment. Your dad loves you very much Michele and loves how appreciative that you always are. We are ALL so very lucky to have him as a father and husband. Anyway, I wish you could have seen his face as I read it to him......wow, more tears!! Darling picture of Savy and her Daddy that she loves more than life!