Friday, June 13, 2008

Willow Creek County Club

Today was the first "warm" day in a long time and we decided to take full advantage of it. Josh has seriously worked 7 days a week for the last month and so he finally got some well deserved time off and we wanted to PLAY!!! My parents belong to Willow Creek Country Club and it has an awesome pool. I am horrible at golf so I figured I better at least use the pool! Because of that awful sickness that went around last year in a lot of the pools, Willow Creek has a new policy that any child that is still in diapers must 1.where a swimmer and 2.must where this protective swim truck that goes over the swimmer. Well by the time I got both things on Savanna, her cute bottom to her actual swim suit wouldn't fit over it all! So we kind of have a miss match thing going on, but she still looked cute! At first, she was really tentative to get in the water but once she figured out how fun it was, we couldn't get her out of there. Some of these pictures are really cute and really funny and it just goes to show you our Savannas very vibrate and expressive personality! Such a fun day!

Whenever someone tells me that Savanna is looking more and more like me, I get really excited.... and then I see a picture like this and I think "NO WAY"! She really is a mini Josh!
She had so much fun splashing the water all over her and daddy!
"THIS IS FUN!!!" ...and check out that awesome farmers tan on my hubby :)
Say CHEESE!

Savanna loves to talk and tell you all about everything (which is usually a bunch of nothing) but every time she would get out of the pool, she would come over and inform me of everything that had just happened. This is the expression on her face as she is trying so hard to tell me all the details! PS check out that messy fry sauce face she is sporting!

3 comments:

Miranda said...

She definitely is a mini Josh !!! I can't wait to meet her in person. We will let you know when we will be up there for sure.

Heath said...

that face is priceless! I love pool days, it looks like you had a gerat time this weekend! Josh deserves a break from the "grind"!

Heidi said...

I can't get over how adorable your little girl is. Every time I look at your blog she just gets cuter and cuter! And she does look like a mini Josh, but I see you in her too!