Sunday, July 13, 2008

Arriving in March

Well, I was going to wait until my first Doctors appointment to "officially" announce my pregnancy, but Josh and I are so excited I swear we have told everyone! So I figured I might as well let the blogging world know too! So... YES WE ARE PREGNANT! We are so excited for this new addition to our little family and can hardly wait to find out if another little girl will be blessing our family or a sweet new boy! We are happy with either one (of course deep down inside Josh wants a boy:) So any who, I will keep you posted on all the fun and boring news of "Life with Michele Being Pregnant!"

5 comments:

Miranda said...

Congrats !!! That is so exciting. I can't wait to read all the updates. Do you have an estimated due date?

Heath said...

No wonder you were an emotional wreck when you had to let down some of you students. YOu were also at the beginning stages of pregnancy and didn't know it! Congrats. A girl would be perfect but a boy would be a great addition too to even out the score, right Josh?

The Payson Olsen's said...

oh my gosh!!!!!! I am so excited for you!!!! That is way cool! You are so lucky!!!! I wish you the best of luck!!!

Jess and Heather said...

Michele, I just finally looked at my blog and saw you on there. I am glad you wrote to me! If only I could figure out how to do mine! Your blog is so cute! Perfect of course! Congrats on your pregnancy! Love, Heather Jones

Jess and Heather said...

Michelle, I am so sorry you are so sick! I hope you feel better so you can enjoy being pregnant! Just remember, it is all worth it! When do you find out what it is? I love hearing from you! Take care! Love, Heather Jones