Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Out Playing

Okay, so I officially HATE being pregnant. I remember not feeling well last time but I swear I forgot the details! I have been soooo sick and so I am way behind on everything, including my blogging. So I will try to catch you up!

We have had some fun days aside from me feeling yucky :) This last weekend was Draper Days and we had a great time at the parade and at Clyde and Connie's lunch party. We didn't go to the festivities at the park due to the heat but we still enjoyed the day.

Savanna and I were able to go to the Expo Center and preview the Days of 47 floats with some friends. Can I just say they are so awesome! The creativity was amazing and it was so much fun. Savanna loved all the colors and sparkles and I loved that it was inside and very very COOL!

Josh has been pretty darn good helping me out with Savanna while I have been sick. The other night, he just took her and played and played with her while I rested. The next morning I went to put the camera away and found this picture on it. I couldn't help but just smile at how silly they are together. Savanna adores her Daddy and they have so much fun playing together.

8 comments:

Amy Mitchell said...

Sooo much fun! Josh is so cute with Savanna! You didn't look sick when we saw you at the float preview... just fake it til you make it!:)

Amy Mitchell said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
NI said...

I am sorry you are so sick. I remember not being to thrilled by it the 2nd time either. In fact I am convinced it was much worse. Hey, maybe it is a boy! I hope you feel better soon but you probably wont for a few months.

NI said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heath said...

Whoa, are people leaving obcenities?

She gets her smile from her dad, that's for sure! We'll have to do something soon. Maybe camping, if you're up to it.

Mom Kimball said...

Love those smiles!

Jamie said...

Hey Michele. Its Jamie (Baird). What a cute family you have-Savanna is adorable. Oh, and congrats on number 2! How exciting. What a cute husband and daddy Josh is for helping out. Hopefully you will feel better soon! Who knows, maybe it's twins. :)

Jamie said...

It's Jamie again, I wanted to get your email so I can invite you to view our blog. Email me at jamiefrisch@gmail.com if you get a second. Thanks!