Monday, August 11, 2008

We are not dead!

I have gotten so many calls and emails asking where I am, what is going on and if the Mitchell family is still alive! Yes... we are indeed alive, I have just been in bed for the past 3 weeks sick sick sick. I swear, we are done having kids. I am not a very good pregnant person and it just doesn't seem to sit well with me. My poor daughter has been let free to "RULE" the house and I am paying for it daily. Her newest naughty trick is emptying her dresser and closet full of clothes. No doubt, I have put her clothes back away 3 times in the last week. I keep closing her door but hen I forget after I change her diaper. All I have to do is go down stairs and she is at it again. I can't get too mad at her because she is just starving for some fun and attention... which I have not been able to give her. Good news is, I have started to feel better the last few days. At least I am up and around and socializing with PEOPLE! We are headed to Mexico soon and I really want to have a good time so I am determined to get over this whole sickness thing :) Anyway, just wanted to let everyone know we are here, alive, and hopefully there will be some fun pictures to post in the next few weeks!

6 comments:

Amy Mitchell said...

Yuck! I'm sorry! I was the same way when I was pregnant...every time! It sucks!

Amy Dayton said...

Hey Michelle! Congrats on the pregnancy and I'm sorry you are so sick- that is really no fun. You and your fam are just so cute!

Shay Olsen Photography said...

I am sooooo sorry you are so sick, not fun, but think what the reward is.... Being a mother is one of the most rewarding jobs.... I know how you feel, Keep your chin up and know it SHOULD get better... Keep me posted.. Take care, I will be praying for you!

Mike and Jen said...

Sheesh I hope you start feeling better soon! Can't wait to see some new pics! BTW I still think you should check into taking some acid reflux meds it did wonders for me with my whole throwing up pregnancies.

Heath said...

Man that sucks! Sorry you're not doing too well. Mexico just might do the trick. I just got back and it sure revived me. I mean look, I'm blogging at 11:05pm! Let's get together soon. Chris needs some friend time.

Heidi said...

I hate the first part of pregnancy. I get a little sick just reading about you being sick! I'm so sorry! My little girl got addicted to movies with I was pregnant with my boy because I would be so sick and tired I'd turn on a movie put her on the couch with me and I'd fall asleep holding her while she watched her movie! Good Luck!