Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Beautiful Yard

We were getting ready to head to a wedding reception when Savanna wanted to play outside. She LOVES the outdoors. If I would let her, she would be out there all day long. I thought I would get a few pictures of her in our beautiful yard before winter hits. We have been so lucky to have Kimballs maintain out yard all summer long... one of the perks of Josh working for a landscaping company! Don't get be wrong, Josh has done A LOT of work to it too... planting tress and shrubs, taking out unwanted items, new sod and such. We have a vision of what it will look like one day, but until then, I think it still looks pretty darn good!

Savanna is so excited to carve pumpkins, she just loves touching them!

2 comments:

Mom Kimball said...

Oh sweet Savy, she is excited just to be alive and part of this beautiful world. I completely agree Savy, it is fun to live in Utah and enjoy the change of all four seasons! Love u!

The Payson Olsen's said...

She is so cute, she looks so big now, wow I can not believe she is going to be 2 years old, I still remember when you were pregant with her... Wow, how time flies