Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Cute as A Bug

So my mom really wanted pictures of Savanna in her Halloween costume, so yesterday we headed to Kiddie Kandids! I tell ya what, my little girl is so grown up. I was just in awe watching her hold her poses so good and smile so cute. It made me realize how big she is and that I will officially have a 2 year old next month! And she looks so darn cute in her little Lady Bug Costume. I had at least 5 people stop me in the mall and ask where I found it... which I owe complete credit to my sister Aubrey who found it for me on line. Thanks Aub! Anywho, thought I would share my sweet little girls pictures with you.

9 comments:

Miranda said...

I can't blame the people at the mall... what a darling costume !!! She is definitely all grown up and cute as ever. You guys did a remarkable job !!! Can't wait to see you!

Mike and Jen said...

She looks so cute in her costume trick o treating should be a lot of fun for ya this year!

Mom Kimball said...

Yup, my grandaughter is beautiful!!
She knew that her costume was special and she completely played the part. She put her hands and feet exactly were were she was told and was a complete doll!! I love you Savy, thank you for being so good for the photographer and making Grandma happy!! Good work Josh and Michele she is cute as a bug!!

NI said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
NI said...

Isn't Halloween the best, I am totally taking advantage of these years when I get to choose their costumes, I know some day they will have an opinion. Savanna is such a doll, and a very cute bug.

Amy Mitchell said...

Awwww! That's so cute! How could you ever say NO to that face???

Amy Mitchell said...

okay, and I just have to say.... the picture of your developing baby floating around is kinda freaking me out a little!!! :)

Heath said...

Cutie petutie! She's a sweeite. Can you believe two years has flown by? WOW. Next thing you know she'll be asking if she can have the keys for the evening!

Brooke said...

Josh and Michelle!! Savanna is beautiful! I'm so glad I scanned Rachel's blog list and found you guys - it's been forever. Hope you're doing well and congrats on the new baby!