Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween Fun

Savanna had such a fun Halloween! And she looked so darn cute in her little Ladybug costume. We went to my Grandma and Grandpa Kimballs for our annual tradition of hot soup before we headed out. It was so great to see all my cute cousins all dressed up! Daddy took her trick or treating which she loved for about 15 minutes... fine by me! And may I say that I actually got a little choked up seeing my very big, almost 2 year old, go skipping away with her daddy yelling "Bye Bye mommy!" Anywho, it was a fun day. After she went to bed, Josh and I ended up reverting back to our teenage years and went to the Haunted Woods with our good friends Mike and Jen. We seriously had so much fun and I was so glad we had a night out! (And yes, I know my daughter has the worlds Cheesiest smile and I just love it!!!)
Aunt Kelsi and SavannaCousin Cassidy and SavyAll the cousins

See ya mommy!

3 comments:

*We're Unplugged* said...

Mitchells...I am not sure if you will remember me, but I somehow stumbled on your blog and thought that I would say hi. You guys have a darling family. It is so fun to catch up on old times.
If you guys want to see a little of our life, email me at traci@tbi6.com and I will send you an invite. Hope to hear from you!
Traci Tye Unrein

Heath said...

She's the cutest lady bug I've ever seen. Too bad we couldn't have seen her last night too. Thanks for the party. It was so good to see everyone. Chris talked non-stop on the way home. He always gets a boost from being with Josh!

Ashleigh said...

what a doll! she is getting so big. i am sad to say she isn't a baby anymore!!