Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Catching up on old times

I know that I have mentioned a couple of times that our friends the Halls are in town. Mike Hall is Joshes very best friend and these 2 are seriously like teenage boys when they get together :)They have grown up together and were both in dance and have stayed friends through all these years. Anywho, I decided since they were here we should get the old "gang" together for some much needed catching up. So last night I invited 12 couples to my house for a big blast from the past party. We had SOOOO much fun. It was mine and Joshes old dance group from way back when that we used to do EVERYTHING with. I can't begin to share all the old memories we laughed and laughed over all night long. I haven't seen some of these people for like 5 years... so needless to say it was fun. Thanks for everyone coming and sharing in the fun of old times and it was so good to see you all. The picture at the top is of the old clogging team. We are only missing a few and the group would have been complete! Ashleigh I am sorry we took these after you left and Ryan we took them before you came! (And please ignore the very pregnant belly I am sporting)

These are the dancing boys.
Brad, Rob, Mike, Patrick, Josh and Chris
More of the boys.
Rob, Brad, Mike, Adam(on ground), Josh, Chris and Paul.
The Girls!
Mandi, Mindi, Me, Nicole, Heather, Lindsey and Jen.

6 comments:

Ginnie said...

Michele, I'm so glad you found me. I was at natalie metcalf's baby shower and your name came up (we -me and becky- were reminiscing about growing up) Everyone was wondering what you were up to and now we know :)

PS- I'm dying over how grown up kelsi is. I didn't even recognize her.

melissa said...

michele,
I totally missed out. you are braver than me to sport your pregnant belly to people you have not seen in years! email me the pictures when you get a miunte so i can see them bigger. i cant remember everyone! looks like you guys had fun! you will have to do it again sometime.
xoxo
melissa

Miranda said...

Thank you again for being such an awesome host. You did a wonderful job, and you house is adorable. It is always good to see you and be able to catch up. I look forward to seeing you guys again soon !!!

Ashleigh said...

i am sad i had to leave so early. but duty calls when you are a mom and my baby is in kindergarten. looks like everyone had alot of fun. ya we do need to hang out some more.

*We're Unplugged* said...

I can not believe how many people I recognized in your pictures. What a fun night!

Jacy said...

What a fun get-together! And you look great! I was at least twice that huge at that point in my second pregnancy!