Friday, November 7, 2008

Let it snow, Let it snow, Let it snow

Although this will technically be Savannas 3rd winter, it will be her 1st where she can appreciate the snow. The first winter she was a new born, last year still a bit little to play in the snow, but this one... we are fully prepared. And all I can think of when I see these pictures is the movie A Christmas Story! Do ya think she is bundled up enough?!? Josh was out plowing snow so we went out to shovel our walks. I personally think there is something very wrong with the fact that I have a husband who pushes snow for a living and yet I am out shoveling my own walks... pregnant... I mean come on! But I had to teach music lessons and I didn't want my cute kids falling. Anywho, we LOVE the snow and we really NEED the snow this year, so everyone pray for a good snow filled winter!

8 comments:

Carrie Wagstaff said...

Hi Michele! It's good to hear from you and see your blog. Your little family is darling and congrats on your pregnancy! I'm adding you to my blog list. Hope that's okay. Keep in touch!

Mike and Jen said...

Hey all the pics of the girls are sooo cute I havent had a chance to look at all of mine yet but I will hopefully post later today. If I thought the snow in Utah was bad we had to come home to about three feet of snow! Welcome to winter! SAvy looks awesome in her winter gear!

Mike and Jen said...

Hey all the pics of the girls are sooo cute I havent had a chance to look at all of mine yet but I will hopefully post later today. If I thought the snow in Utah was bad we had to come home to about three feet of snow! Welcome to winter! SAvy looks awesome in her winter gear!

Summer said...

Aww, how sweet!! I didn't know you were expecting, congratulations!!! You look so cute with your little baby bump.. ;-)

Wow- we feel like fall just got here last week- I'm so not ready for snow- aaahh!

Heath said...

LIFE IS SO MUCH BETTER WITH KIDS. I love to see how happy they get for things like this! What a cute little snow bunny!

Amy Mitchell said...

Aww! You shoulda called me...I am very experienced at shoveling! I would have come and helped you!!!

Mom Kimball said...

Love that snow bunny outfit!!
Most of all, love that snowbunny!

Jacy said...

She is ADORABLE! Love the pics!