Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Dora PJ Obsession

Okay, so we recently went to Tennessee to visit my older sister Aubrey and her family. I have not yet posted pictures because I am waiting on my sweet (and very slow) little sister Kelsi to get me pictures... hint hint! Anywho, when we were there, Oaklee (my niece) was kind enough to pass down MANY MANY clothes to Savanna. I mean I had to check an entire 2nd bag to fly home with because there were so many. THANK YOU VERY MUCH AUBREY!!! One of Savannas favorites is the Dora pajamas... and let me tell you she LOVES them. She has to wear them all the time. The other day she insisted on putting them on herself which as you can see did not go so well. We finally came to a compromise and that is to put her normal clothes on and then the darn Dora shorts over top. She actually wears it very cute but I tell ya... Savanna is her Dad to a "T"... stubborn and insistent. She didn't stop until she finally got her way. I am in for a LOOONG road!

You can barely see them they are up so high... and both legs are in one side!!!

6 comments:

*We're Unplugged* said...

What a crack up. Jaxon loves to run around the house in his undies and his batman/superman cape. Once I even caught him outside on his bike in his superhero outfit. Kids are so fun!

Heidi said...

I don't know what it is about Dora, but my daughter started her obsession with Dora at 2 years old and it is still going at 4 yrs old! Also, we made our blog private and I wanted to send you an invite, so send me your email at heidigunnell@gmail.com. Thanks :)

Heath said...

Stubborn little kids!

WHY DO THE WIVES GET PUNISHED FOR OUT HUSBAND'S TRANSGRESSIONS? I ALWAYS HEAR FROM CHRIS' FAMILY, "OH, CHRIS, YOU'RE PAYBACK THROUGH YOUR CHILDREN CAUSE YOU WERE SUCH A BAD BOY!"

WELL, WHAT ABOUT ME???? I WAS A GOOD GIRL, WHY AM I BEING PUNISHED?

Mike and Jen said...

You've gotta cut the poor kid some slack after all theres nothing that says good morning to me than a fresh pair of Dora PJ's

Carrie Wagstaff said...

How cute is that! Gotta love Dora. Why do kids love pajamas so much? It's all I can do to get my Luke out of his pajamas in the mornings!

Summer said...

Haha! How cute is that? I swore I'd never let my kids go Dora crazy. Anya's first word? Backpack. Sigh.

You'll have fun with a stubborn little oldest kid- we're the best! ;D