Saturday, December 13, 2008

Festival of Trees

This year I was privileged to have a few of my students to preform at Festival of Trees. They did SOOOO good. I was so proud and just in awe of how great they did. My good friend Ashleigh started a dance studio and needed some "filler" numbers between her cute girls and I was more than happy to bring my 3 oldest students. Way to go guys! Savanna also loved the trees... we had a lot of fun with just the 2 of us walking around and admiring the hard work and dedication put into the trees.

3 comments:

Shay Olsen Photography said...

oh my goodness, she is the cutest thing ever, that smile makes me smile. WOW I can't believe you have only 84 days to go until baby boy comes. HOw are you feeling? I sure miss you, did you know that I am not doing BUNCO anymore.. It is just so hard with my husband schedule. maybe when our lives calm down a little and if there is an opening then I may come back, but lets keep in touch, I need your address so I can send you a christmas card, emial me at shayolsen@q.com with your address. Take care!

Mom Kimball said...

That's my grandbaby girl! What a killer smile. Just makes you want to squeeze her and......I do!!!

Mom Kimball said...

That's my grandbaby girl! What a killer smile. Just makes you want to squeeze her and......I do!!!