Thursday, December 11, 2008

Tennessee

In October, yes I said October,(sorry it took so long to get pics) Savanna and I were able to go to Tennessee along with my parents and little sister to visit my older sister while she had her 4th child. We were all so excited to be able to go and be apart of this wonderful experience. We have all been there for every other child birth so you would know that moving 1000 miles across the country was not about to stop us this time! We had such a great time and really enjoyed just being able to hang out with everyone and help Aubrey with her new addition to her family. Breven Memphis Ewing was born October 17, 2008 and weighed 7lb 9oz 21 3/4in. He is so darn cute and it really got me in the spirit to have a little boy in 12 weeks... that's right folks, I only have 12 weeks left! YAY! There were A TON of pictures but these were a few of my favorite!

Savanna and jaxon
Dakota and SavannaMommy and SavyMe and the kidsMommy, Savy, Grandpa and JaxonSavy and OakleeAs Savanna calls him, Baby Breven

1 comment:

Mom Kimball said...

What great pictures. Gotta love Kota's smile. Contagious! Fun, fun, fun two weeks together. Breven is beautiful and we are so excited to have him join our family. That makes 12 of us and lucky 13 on his way. I can't wait Chele,exciting times ahead!