Saturday, January 3, 2009

Chrsitmas 2008

Merry Christmas! We have had an eventful Christmas this year but the best part has been having my sister and her kids here. I have really not enjoyed them living in Tennessee these past 3 years but I am grateful they were able to come here for 3 weeks! Savanna has played and played with her cousins and really enjoyed having playmates here in "her domain!" It was pretty sickening to see how much Santa, parents, and grandparents ,spoiled all the kids... I swear they just kept opening and opening gifts! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone!

Savy and Oaklee xmas eve in their pjs!
Savy got a baby doll and all the fun stuff to go with it
Oaklee got an easy bake oven and the girls have been bakers all week!

Their little baker outfits

1 comment:

MEREDITH said...

Your blog is so cute! I finally started keeping up on one recently. It will be fun to keep in contact this way. Savanna is adorable! xoxo Meredith