Saturday, January 3, 2009

GO UTES!

My family is major University of Utah fans. My dad, my brother- in- law and myself have all graduated from the U and my little sister is currently attending school there... so you can imagine the fun night we had watching the Sugar Bowl. We got all decked out in our U of U outfits and had a great time watching the big game. GO UTES!!!

Oh they are so cute! Daddy and Savanna
Oaklee and Savanna
The "gang"
Jaxon and Savanna

U of U cheerleaders... Savanna kept screaming "GO UTAH!"

8 comments:

Ashleigh said...

cute pictures. looks like you guys had alot of fun family time. savy is growing so fast.

Heath said...

Whew. I'm tired just seeing your Christmas posts. Looks like the MItchell's had Holidays to remember. I can't get over how chesesy Savvy is! It's so adorable.

Mike and Jen said...

Its official I believe red is Savy's best color! All the pics look fabulous it looks like you guys had a lot of fun!

Carrie Wagstaff said...

Your kids look so cute all decked out in red! I graduated from the U too, but Trent is a big BYU fan!

Amy Mitchell said...

Oh yeah!!! Go Utes! That game was Awesome! Sounds like a major party! :)

Heath said...

OK, I know you and I have emailed back and forth but I have never saved your address. Will you email me so I can send you and Josh something?

heathhark@yahoo.com

Luvs-
Heath

Heath said...

Did you get my email? The favor to write Chris a little something for his 30th? If you didn't, let me know as soon as possible so I can get you the details of what I need.

Mom Kimball said...

That was such a fun time. A great memory making night. I loved having all our family at our house for the holidays. How lucky we are to have each other, not only as family, but BEST FRIENDS!!
I love you ALL!!!