Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Happy 30th Birthday Josh

Okay okay, I know I am WAY behind on this, but it really has been so crazy the last few months that I have not even posted my sweet husbands 30th birthday party! His birthday was in November, but better late than never... I thought I would pay tribute to the most amazing and important man in my life and him reaching the 30 year marker. In thinking about what I could do for him, I knew I had to do something BIG and make a fuss because he is always so private and shy about events such as this. So I decided the best way to do that would be to surprise him with a party where a few of his closest friends and family could share in this special day too! It turned out SOOOOO great and the best part was he never suspected a thing! He was so caught off guard and surprised... it was GREAT! We had a nice dinner and conversation with many important people in his life! I also decided the best way to embarrass him would be to do a "roast" in his honor (and horror) which was not a let down. There were great stories shared and funny memories reminisced on and everyone did great. But I must say, hands down, his friend Chris did the most amazing job. His roast included hand outs with pictures he had created... it was hilarious. Hopefully I can post it and you can all share in the laugh that we had! I think everyone there learned something new about Josh that night. :) All in all it was a very fun night and a great birthday for my sweet hubby! Josh, I love you more than life and I am so grateful to be married to such an amazing husband and father. We have shared A LOT of memories together and I look forward to the many many many more to come! Happy 30th Birthday BABE!

I also included my little Savanna in on the cake... we didn't do a family party for her birthday because I was doing this. She was so proud to have everyone sing to her too and she LOVED the cake!

1 comment:

Mike and Jen said...

It looks like you guys had a lot of people there and so much fun! Wish we could have been there!