Wednesday, January 21, 2009

My New Toy!!!

So for a long time now, I have complained and complained about my very nice (beater) 1996 Honda Accord with almost 200,000 miles. It really has been a great car but I really have wanted a new one. Now with baby #2 almost here, I have been using my powers of persuasion on Josh to see if I could some how get a new vehicle so our "little family would be safe!!!" And guess what... it worked! There was actually not much begging at all, in fact Josh took me to the dealership and said the time has come! SO...... we got a 2008 GMC Acadia and I LOVE IT!!! Oh it is so nice and I feel like I am living in the lap of luxury! And I was able to sell my Honda on KSL.com in less than 10 minutes. Yup... I had it sold that fast so I figured that must have been a sign that we were so meant to get a new car! Anywho, I just thought I would share my excitement with everyone because if I haven't mentioned it yet, I AM SO EXCITED and I LOVE MY NEW CAR!

2 comments:

Summer said...

Woo! Awesome! That's so cute!!

Ginnie said...

Those last few weeks are killers!
PS- you look great! :)