Wednesday, January 21, 2009

My ever GROWING belly

I have had so many people ask me about my belly and how big it is and so on... so I thought I would give you all a update at how I am doing and how huge (I feel) my belly is! I now offically have just over 6 weeks left and I am so ready to get this sweet boy OUT! Josh and I both feel he is trying his hardest to break free which is making these last few weeks a little uncomfortable! But very soon we will have the 4th edition to our family and we couldn't be more excited. I feel very unprepared for him but excited none the less! I have put a current picture on here of what I look like today and then I also added a very funny one in!

This picture is of me and my 2 sisters. Aubrey, you can probably guess she is on the left, was "10 "months pregnant in this picture! She had her baby the next day. I (in middle) was 20 weeks pregnant and then Kelsi (on left) who IS NOT PREGNANT... make sure to get that in... was trying very hard to stick her belly out as far as she could to keep up with our bellies! Both sisters are probably going to kill me for putting this on here... but I laugh every time I see it and I just could not resist! :) I personally think my belly just looks plain fat!

12 comments:

Amy Mitchell said...

Okay, your not THAT big! I love the sis pic! Aubrey just looks like she is in pain!!! I didn't think Kelsi had enough skin to even FORCE her stomach that far out...that's hilarious! Yours is cute and just perfect! Good luck with the next 6 weeks! Find a project to keep the time going fast! :)

Mike and Jen said...

Okay so I have a few things here. First I love your new car it looks fantastic! Second You look GREAT for how far along you are. Third I love that you put up that picture of you and your sisters and give my props to Kelsi for coming up with a pretty believable baby bump. Who would have known that a person that tiny could do that!

The Payson Olsen's said...

Oh my GOSH you look amazing.... I wish so bad that I could be a cute pregant women... It never happens.. I look just really fat.. I miss you guys so much!! By the way your car is amazing, I am so jelious. I hope all goes well keep me posted on the new arrival, I wish you the best of luck. 2 kids are great.. Tell Aubrey Hello for me! WE miss you all

Brooke said...

You look fantastic Michele! Those last weeks are torture, I know - hope they go by quickly for you!

*We're Unplugged* said...

Cute pics! I remember being that pregnant and worried I was not going to fit in pants too much longer! Hang in there!

Summer said...

Look at your cuteness! So excited to se the "after" pictures!!! ;D Aubrey is a trooper if she hasn't given you any grief over this one- ha. How fun to have cousins so close in age- it will mean a lot!

melissa said...

cute pregnant bellys! i bet you are so excited to meet your new little boy. He will make little savanna look big. do you have a name for the little one yet...joshy jr?

Carrie Wagstaff said...

You look so great! And your belly isn't even big! I'll bet you're glad you're almost done!

Heath said...

Those last weeks are hell. I took a bath everynight to give my tummy a rest and just let it float in the water. Hang in there and invision his sweet little face.

Ashleigh said...

I Love it. that is a great picture. i am so excited for you!

Miranda said...

I have to agree with everyone else... You do look great !!! What an exciting time for you guys !!!

Mom Kimball said...

Oh my gosh........What a picture!!
That's a keeper. Ha!
Kelsi you are so tan and the only teeny tiny person I know that could push your flat little tummy out that far!
Aubrey it's so time sweetie, start pushing!!
Chele, in the middle, just like you love it. Sorry but you have a way to go to catch up with your sister.

I love all three of you!