Thursday, February 5, 2009

I love to see the Temple

We had the great opportunity to go through the Draper Temple this past week and let me tell ya.... it was amazing! Everything was so beautiful and it was just a sweet feeling to be there. Savanna LOVED it! She has been asking to go inside the temple for a while now. We drive up there often to look at the outside and see the progress so she has really been looking forward to being able to go into this "BIG pretty" building. Thank you to my mother in law for getting us tickets and sharing in this experience with us!

8 comments:

Heath said...

I haven't been yet but have 2 trips planned(one for family and one for YW) so, I'll get my fill soon enough. Chris is also a security line up . We are so blessed to have all these gorgeous temples in a stone's throw from our homes and it's a good sign that more are being built...there is a need! Glad you could go.

Hey, next time we hang out I'll have Chris bring you the disc with Josh's b-day stuff on it, k?

Mike and Jen said...

I just wante dto say we are super jealous! We love the temple and unfortunatly don't live close and haven't for a while! I am so excited you guys were able to go!

Shay Olsen Photography said...

wow how fun...... I am jelious... HOw are you feeling, you have less then 1 month left for your baby... GOOD LUCK!!!! YOu look amazing for being 8 months prego.... Miss you!

Miranda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Miranda said...

I can't wait to be able to see the temple! I have actually never been to an open house before. I am coming up on the 17th for one of my boy's surgery, so we are taking full advantage!!! I wish we had time to get together with you guys. Unfortunately it is going to be a quick trip.

Ashleigh said...

we also went this past week. it was beautiful. i wish i would have taken a picture. i will have to go up again.

Carrie Wagstaff said...

We finally went this past week too. We took our 4 year old Luke and he loved it. He said the baptismal font was his favorite because "it was like a swimming pool."

Mom Kimball said...

That was a very special night.
Thanks for inviting me. Thanks for the ticket Kay. luv u