Friday, February 20, 2009

Happy Valentines Day

Okay, I just have to say my favorite thing about this day was Savannas CUTE outfit. I am sorry but she did look dang cute in her velvet red outfit! We had a great day just being together as a family. Josh and I have spent so much time and money on the baby nursery that we really just wanted to hang out and enjoy being with each other! NO COMPLAINTS HERE FROM A VERY PREGNANT AND UNCOMFORTABLE WOMAN!!! He did get me some beautiful flowers which was much appreciated. Thanks babe!

3 comments:

Summer said...

Aww, adorable! Yeah- pregnant Valentine's Days aren't anything like dating ones, are they... ;D Hope you're feeling okay! So excited for you!

Mike and Jen said...

Savy looks dang cute and red is definitely her color! Good luck in the upcoming days!

Mom Kimball said...

Ahhh a sweet smile. :)
Dressing your little girl is so fun. Especially when she ends up looking this cute. Love you Savy Happy Valentines.