Monday, February 23, 2009

Baby Room

So, in my attempt to try and distract myself for the last several weeks, Josh and I have had such a fun time finishing up the nursery. It isn't completely done, which lets face it, nothing ever is... but it is a start. I still want a rug and some more picture frames and little odds and ends, but it is just about there! And WE LOVE IT... especially Josh. He says it looks really "boy" which is VERY important to him! It has been so much fun doing something completely out of my element. I come from an all girl family so this little boy will have a lot of trial and error in his life. Although I am completely out of my zone, I truly am so excited to have some more testosterone in this house... and I think Josh is too! Hope you enjoy these pictures of our hard work! And I need to thank Josh for doing such a great job on the letters. He wanted to do something really different and so my idea + his handy skills = cute letter!!! Also, I know the baby ticker says I still have 2 weeks left, but I am actually scheduled to be induced exactly 1 week from today. YAY!!! That is if I don't go early. And I am thinking he is very comfy and cozy in my belly so probably fat chance at going early. (but I can still hope)

7 comments:

The Payson Olsen's said...

very very very cute, I LOVE HIS NAME... I can't wait to see him, he is going to be the cutest little guy..... I am so happy for you guys... Keep us posted.. GOOD LUCK

Amy Mitchell said...

Awww! Great job on the room, and I love the name! Good luck with the delivery! We'll be excited to see the little fella! :)

*We're Unplugged* said...

The room looks great. I love how the wall is painted!
I am so excited for guys. Boys are so fun!

Mike and Jen said...

That looks awesome. I love the letter they turned out cute and the stripe on the wall looks great! I cant wait for that babe to get here! good luck next week!

Heath said...

Hooray! One WEEEEEEEEK!!! Love the room good job to you and Josh. Let us know when the little man comes!

Summer said...

SO exciting! You guys have THE cutest boy nursury I have ever seen- I love the colors!!! Looking forward to the baby post!!

Mom Kimball said...

So much work. It turned out darling. Hurry Kade, jump in your new bed in your new room!!
Your house is looking so great. fun times