Thursday, February 26, 2009

Some "Savanna" moments

Okay, so Savanna goes in and out of what movie she is "obsessed" with. It has ranged any where from Enchanted to her latest Shrek 2. Oh my heck... she loves this movie and wants to watch it 24-7 (and would if I let her). Today I was doing some laundry and came upstairs to find her in a very unusual position, but still very intently watching her show. I had to share this limber little position with everyone! Next, Savanna is very into doing hair. She loves to play with mine and she is very opinionated on how I do her hair. The other night, she tried so hard to do her daddy's hair. She kept spraying and combing it, hoping it would do what she wanted it to do... and I have no idea on what her end goal was but I do know she had a lot of fun playing with her daddy's hair!

2 comments:

*We're Unplugged* said...

I remember doing my dads hair all of the time. We put curlers in and always used rubberbands.
Josh is a good sport!

Mom Kimball said...

Do you remember the picture of Aubrey doing Grandpa Casper's hair.
Treasure this picture......