Monday, May 11, 2009

2 months old

Can you believe my baby boy is 2 months old?... because I can not! Seriously, 2 months has gone by so fast. He is so big and keeps getting bigger by the minute. He weighed 11 lbs 11 oz and 22 3/4 long. My jaw dropped at how much weight he gained! Healthy little boy with a BIG eating habit. He is so much fun and such a blessing to out little family. Savanna LOVES him and he adores her. He is now smiling and laughing... so freakin cute! He is sleeping pretty good too... wakes up usually 1 time a night :) He is just easy going and so much fun. I LOVE YOU KADE!

3 comments:

Summer said...

Holy cow- I can't believe how fast that went. He's got the cutest SMILE!! Glad you had a good Mom's Day!! You are the best blog for me to read when I want to cheer up about motherhood ;D.

Ashleigh said...

what a cutie!! i love that smile

Mom Kimball said...

He is so so cute.....Love it when he smiles and "talks" to me. Oh and by the way, just a mother's "I told you so" :) I knew once he was born you'd be crazy in love.
Sometimes being pregnant is so hard you forget that when it's over...... the results are so beyond anything you have ever experienced until that delivery day comes. Then the REWARDS are so worth it, you forget how very sick you were. (well almost) Lucky Kade to have you for his mom and Josh for for dad. He looks just like his Daddy! I love you too Kade!