Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Mothers Day

I have already mentioned how much I love being a mom, but this day just makes you even more grateful to have kids. I woke up and just spent time watching them play, smile, laugh and it is so amazing to know I created them! I love my kids and I am so grateful they are a part of my life. We really had a nice day at my in laws spending time with the family and just hanging out. I forgot my camera AGAIN so I had Josh snap this picture right before Savanna and Makade went to bed. I hope all you moms had a great day too! PS I want my mom to know that I love her and I admire what an amazing and strong woman she is... LOVE YOU MOM!

2 comments:

Mike and Jen said...

I can't believe how big that little guy is getting! I can't wait to see you guys!

Mom Kimball said...

I love you too Chele. I am so proud of what a great mom you have become. Your kids love you so much! It is obvious to everyone and they always make comments to me. I missed being home for Mother's Day, but I appreciated all the calls and texts from my family. Luv those two beautiful children!! :)