Thursday, May 21, 2009

"Can I play with Liv?"

This is the question I hear out of Savannas mouth the second she wakes up! She LOVES LOVES LOVES playing with her friend Liv. The great thing is that she is just across the street so it is so easy and convenient when they get together. And can I just say that her having a friend to play with is the greatest thing in the world! She is over there as we speak and Makade is asleep... what more could I ask for than just a couple minutes of "ME TIME"!!! Here are the 2 of them playing out back. Oh and can you notice that I could not get them to look at the camera at the same time?!?

5 comments:

Shantelle said...

I'm jealous! Hopefully in this new house I can find Brayden some friends. Savannah is so adorable. I can't believe how big Makade is already. I bet Savannah is the biggest helper!

Mike and Jen said...

socute! thank goodness for good playmates!

Summer said...

Ohh- that was my greatest heartache when we first moved to Ohio. 22-month-old Mia begging for "fwends" and me cringing as I left two sleeping babies in our new apartment to go walk around and watch her accost strangers in the parking lot.

I'm glad you know what a blessing that little neighbor is, and glad she's there in the first place! ;D

*We're Unplugged* said...

The first thing that Jaxon wants the minute I pick him up from the babysitter is a play date. Nevermind the fact that poor Mom wants time with him for herself!

Sometimes, I send him to the neighbors after working eight hours and commuting two hours, so that I can catch a cat nap.

Lets give it up for friends!

Heath said...

Talmage has a buddy in just about every direction from our home, walking distance. It's bliss!