Friday, July 24, 2009

4 moths old

I swear I just did a 3 month post for Makade... is he really already 4 months?!? He is getting so big... and by big, I mean BIG! My little chunk weighed in at a whooping 15 pounds. Yup that's right, he truly is a chunk. Savanna has always been so little that this is very new to me... he is already in 6 moths clothes. Just more of him to love... more to kiss... and more to play with! Makade is getting such a fun personality and really coming out of his little shell. There is no doubt mommy is still his very favorite and then Daddy and Savy both tie for a close 2nd! He sleeps great in his own bedroom and usually wakes up 1 time a night... although he wakes up at a very early 6am ready to rock and roll! I have a bib on him 24-7 because ht still spits up so much. But, I figure a bib is much easier to change 5 times a day than an outfit! He is such a great, easy going little baby. We love our Kader Baders!

No comments: