Friday, July 24, 2009

Cowabung Bay Baby

So while my sisters family was here, Jaxon turned 10! YAY! We went to Cowabunga Bay for his big day and had a blast. I must say, that water park is great. It is big, but not too big that you lose people, close and convenient. Savanna even loved it. We rented a cabana and just relaxed there all day. Kids played, adults chatted and I got some nice sun rays on my very white body! Poor Makade was sooo hot but he loved being outside! I would highly recommend it to a family that wants some quick fun in the sun! Happy Big 10 Jaxon! (Savanna is such a girl... I think she changed her swimsuit 3 times!)
Oaklee and Savy anxiously waiting to go!
Apparently the water was a little cold... can u see it on her face!
Mommy and Savy Mom, Aubrey, Breven and Josh hangin' in the cabana

Kade, Pam, Shelby, Katy, Josh and Savy

Happy bday Jaxon!!!

1 comment:

Mom Kimball said...

Fun pictures....We had such a great time. Oaklee text me on Kelsi's phone today and told me she wants to come back to Utah and swim at the water park. :) That says it all.....
The kids loved it, obviously,we were there for six hours.
Thank goodness for cabana's!
It was a fun tenth birthday for my first grandchild. I love u Jaxon!