Friday, July 24, 2009

Makade Blessing

This was such a wonderful wonderful day! My sweet little baby boy being blessed... and I must say he looked so handsome and GQ in his little white outfit! Josh did such an awesome job and I feel so incredibly blessed to be married to an amazing husband who is a worthy priesthood holder. We decided to keep the blessing very simple and private so we did it at our home with just family and I am so glad we did! And again, it was so nice to have my sister and her family here. We purposely waited for them to be in town so they could be a part of such a special day. Thanks to everyone for helping with the yummy food after and just coming and sharing in the wonderful day with us! PS all photos are courtesy of my sweet nephew Jaxon. He took my camera and just went to town taking these pictures... thanks Jax!
Big Boy Kade and Mommy
Grandma Kimball
Cousin Dakota, cousin Oaklee and Savanna
Daddy
Cousin Jaxon
Aunt Aubrey and cousin Breven

Everyone outside

No comments: