Friday, November 13, 2009

Pre Birthday Celebrations!

So for our baby girls 3rd birthday party celebration, we decided it would be fun to do Disney Princess on Ice. And oh, was that a smart decision! We got her all decked out in her Sleeping beauty dress, crown, shoes and she was ready to go! SHE LOVED every minute of it... best part, we went with her BFF Liv. Her birthday is just about 2 weeks before Savannas, so it just all fell together perfectly. And we had AMAZING seats. Center arena, 5th row back... we could see the sweat on the skaters faces :) Both girls sat with eyes glued on skaters, with smiles from ear to ear. So much fun to watch. She loved seeing all the princesses... Belle, Sleeping Beauty, Mullan, Jasmine, Snow White, Little Mermaid and Cinderella. Birthday girls + moms + dads = pure Happiness! I am going through some major issues thinking my baby girl is turning 3 next week... I'm sure I will learn to cope with it but until then, I think I'm in denial.
We were right in the action!
This is my favorite... look at the proud daddies walking with their girls!
Best Friends for Life!
Birthday Girls
Aladdin
Cinderella... the horses were so cool!
I mean seriously...now you can see why it was a fun show to watch!

2 comments:

Shantelle said...

What a fun birthday night! Brayden has the same birthday, yet things are SO different doing a birthday for a boy - all about the balls, games, balls, prizes, balls, etc. Savannah is really making me excited for my little girl to grow up - gives me hope that we will one day play dress up, have tea parties, and play with dolls. Enough of this basket/foot/soccer ball nonsense!!! N-e way, looks like you had a wonderful time. Happy early birthday Savannah!

Summer said...

Woooowwwww! What a fun birthday! That's so awesome they have their birthdays so close together!

Way to pick seat- ha! Awesome shots- no I might actually go to one of those someday! ;D