Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Happy 3rd Birthday Princess Savanna

I can not believe my little baby girl is officially 3 years old! Where did the time go? She is such a blessing in my life... I am so grateful to have her as my baby girl! We had a fun time at Disney Princess, as you already saw, and then on her actual birthday we had some friends and family over for some very yummy cake and ice cream. The child was spoiled beyond spoiled and I am trying to figure out how to begin to top that for Christmas or even the next birthday! Her favorite gift was her Cinderella doll with her Cinderella dress! I love you Savanna!
Happy Birthday baby girl!
Opening gifts... it was like Christmas morning!
Grandma Kimball
Grandpa Kimball
"Ola" aka Nola
Uncle Jay and Auntie
Cousin Kylee, Grandma and Grandpa Howell
Me and Liv givin' each other loves!

1 comment:

Mom Kimball said...

Absolutley the most beautiful Princess in the world, along with cousin Oaklee! Fun Birthday, fun party and sweet birthday girl. Love that dress Savy, we knew you would too!