Saturday, December 5, 2009

Black Eyed Boy

So, Makade is now mobile and into everything. The kid is more trouble than I can handle! And as you can see he doesn't have very good judgement. He runs into more walls, chairs, beds, couches... you name it and he either crawls into it or just falls over and bonks his head. Here is his very first black eye! As he was trying to stand up by a chair, he lost his grip and hit the chair. When he looked up he instantly had a big black eye. I felt awful, like I was the worst mom ever for not "watching" him closer. Then a friend told me that her pediatrician once said "if your kid isn't getting bruises or bumps than you are watching him too closely... let them be a kid!" I think if that is true, I am doing a VERY GOOD job! But really, it wouldn't matter how close I watch him. He will crawl right into the wall with both Josh and I sitting there. He is such a boy! I sure love you Kader!

2 comments:

Shantelle said...

I can't believe he is old enough to be getting bruises already! Time is going by too quickly. Looks like your 4 wheeling adventure was a lot of fun. Your kids are adorable!

Mom Kimball said...

Way to go Kade, the chair is outside in the garage, waiting to be fixed after you beat the heck out of it! Next time it will get out of your way! I love you little one.